January 18, 2012

Slow going ...





















Feels as though I've been hibernating this January and my husband tells me I just need a plan. 

He is probably right.

This new year started up right on cue and I have been wordless ever since. Quiet. 
Hungry and just wanting to fill up and spill over.

I just keep waiting for words. Perhaps a plan isn't a bad idea either.

And I think the words are coming soon. As for the plan ... well, I could tell you I had one.
But then I would just be fibbing.

So much love to you, dear friends, as this New Year unfolds. I'll be back soon. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping to see more of your beautiful pictures and words that speak to my heart here soon, when you have time and inspiration (I know how hard both of those are to come by!)

    ReplyDelete